Tuesday, March 20, 2012

I was thinking... PLANTS FOR ALL!

I was thinking tonight... If anyone would like me to start some vegetable plants for any of my friends or family's garden, I would be happy to, since I am already doing it for myself. I would just need to be compensated for the supplies, which would be minimal. Also, all of these seeds come from organic stock and I use organic soil after the plants have started to grow. I start them in the Jiffy peat disks.

The seeds that I have are as follows:
Lavender
Basil, Red Rubin
Basil, Purple
Parsley, curly
Fennel, Bronze (herb, not a bulb)
Beet, Bull's Blood
Beet, Red Ace
Brussels Sprout, Franklin
Kale, Vates Blue Curled
Zucchini, Black
Spinach, New Zealand
Spinach, Giant Noble
Broccoli, De Cicco
Pepper, Medium-Hot
Pepper, Jalapeno
Pepper, Orange Sun (bell)
Pepper, California Wonder Red (bell)
Tomato, Roma
Tomato, Black Cherry
Ground Cherry

I also have the following herbs that I can root for you:
Oregano
Rosemary
Sage
Thyme
Spearmint
Chocolate Mint

Please email me or call me if you are interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment