Friday, November 1, 2013

No Poo 3

Well, I "washed" my hair last night with baking soda and rinsed with ACV. It is getting better, but is still not to where it does not feel totally greasy. I did do a light wash/rinse last week and forgot to update, but it wasn't anything really to write about, since it was the same as the previous week.

I will tell you, I clean my hair pick now with Charlie's Soap All purpose cleaner. I spray and it melt all the stuff instantly, then I rinse in cold water. I have been wanting to start using my boar bristle brush, but don't want to get all this stuff my hair is detoxing in the bristles. Now that I know what will clean the grime, I may just try to use it this week.

Next time, I may just use another tbsp. of baking soda (total of 3) so that I can really deep clean the crown of my head and the end of my hair, since it is so thick and long, to see if that helps.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment