Friday, October 17, 2014

ED2: Citrus

Yes, I spoke with my naturopath this morning and we agreed to continue what I was already doing. I didn't even have to interrupt my schedule I had in place for this Phase 2!

So here we are to citrus fruits. Today, I will have a grapefruit, a juiced lemon (lemonade made with raw honey), and a juiced lime (lime-ade).

I have also started drinking marshmallow root tea (I just happened to have a big bag of it from Emmett's lotus birth), echinacea tea, and chamomile tea off and on to help reduce the inflammation in both of my intestines (elevated levels of trypsin and IGA). I am on the right diet, it is just now a matter of time to see what is irritating my system so much. I will also start taking high doses of acerola vitamin C, and a digestive enzyme for a couple of months to help my small intestine better communicate with my pancreas, along with the vitamin D and Cell Saver supplement I am already on.
Isn't it awesome that God created all of these different plants in this world, and each one has the ability to heal something?

I am praising God that everything else on my GI test I took a couple weeks ago came back negative. I was extremely surprised that it came back negative for yeast, as I have had a war with yeast in the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment