Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Going to church and tything

I have been researching a lot lately and have discovered that there is actually no where in the Bible that says we must go to a physical church building. There is also nowhere that says we have to tythe. I posted this link on my Facebook account. I also asked for no comments on the subject, which everyone has either respected or they just have not wanted to expand their horizons. http://www.truthorfables.com/Tithe_Test.htm

I am so appauld that I as well as the rest of the people that attend church have been lied to. But it is our own fault. If we had been reading our Bibles the way we are supposed to, then we probably would have figured this out for ourselves.

The "church" is where 2 or more are gathered in his name, not a specific place. And also "Moses' Law" for tything is not in effect anymore, since Christ died for us.

It is amazing what Preachers and Priests get away with, especially from our government, who do not take taxes out of thier take home pay. People don't seem to realize that churches are businesses. Why do you think that there are at least 5 back to back pages of them in the yellow pages?

The different denominations are just different ways that they decide to interpret the Word, so that there are many choices out there. If you go and don't like what they are preaching, there is always another church less than 5 minutes down the road that you can go to, until you hear something else you don't like.

Why not start reading the Bible yourself and not use any of the Bible study guides out there, and use your God-given family to discuss different passages that you don't quite understand. If you truly believe, then God will show you the answer you seek.

It is amazing what I am learning. I have never felt more comfortable in my life knowing what I do now. As I learn more, I hope to blog more often.

I also thought this was quite interesting...
http://www.truthorfables.com/Tithe_Trial_P_Jones.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment