Friday, December 20, 2013

Geneva Bible... Link

As I learn more and more about the Bible's history, the more I am appalled and infuriated. What we know as the KJV, is adulterated! There is an earlier version called the Geneva Bible that is being republished after hundreds of years. I bought one and am planning on using it for our homeschool studies along with the KJV, to see exactly what the differences are. I really do wonder what the original scrolls do say. I am pretty sure there are many other " books of the Bible" out there that someone, such as Constantine, decided that we didn't need to know certain things, so excluded and reworded many part, which most Christians take as fact.  It is sad how the Bible, which is the most important book in our lives, is so manipulated.

http://genevabible.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment