Thursday, November 28, 2013

No poo 5

Ok, I have  to tell you. I washed. My hair with baking soda and ACV last week and still saw no improvement, so I didn't post.  Then I couldn't take it any more. I developed this oil slick down the center back of my head. So, I went ahead and did a half and half mixture of water and Castile soap and put it in a spray bottle. I sprayed the icky parts of my head and then rinsed with ACV. My hair is now mostly back to where it should be at this point. The front and sides of my scalp have adjusted, but the crown and back are refusing to acclimate. I will be using the Castile mixture again next time I wash my hair again, since the slick is still sort of there.

I am really thinking I need to do some sort of hair mask now too, since I am most likely detoxing my scalp still. If I do, I will let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment