Monday, October 7, 2013

Let's do this!

If you read my blog regularly, you probably remember a post about going no-poo.

Well, as of tonight, after reading a free e-book from Amazon called How to Grow Long Hair. I decided it was time to try this again.
 
If this all works out, I would like to do as the other blog did and document how this all goes. I am not guaranteeing anything.

Here are my goals:
1. To go no-poo for at least 4 weeks.
2. Try to continue for 4 more weeks.
3. Go no-poo forever!

I will be using the Amazon e-book as a guide to help me get the best results with my type of hair (thick, wavy, and long). I used the yogurt and baking soda recipe tonight and will hopefully get pictures up tomorrow with what my hair looks like. I did not do the ACV rinse like I wanted to since we don't have any at this moment (I will be buying some from our co-op this month though), but I will from now on out. I pray I do not regret not using a rinse in the morning.

I am also planning on making the oatmeal mask with jojoba instead of the almond oil before my next wash. I will also try to do a hot oil treatment, but don't hold your breath for me. With 3 kids, I am blessed to be able to be able to just have a few minutes to sit and write on my blog when I do.

What I am expecting is a very greasy mess. For one, the last time I washed my hair with my usual Wen was 2 1/2 weeks ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment