Friday, January 6, 2017

Lilla Rose and something new!

Hello my faithful readers! I keep getting side tracked. I have things would love to share with you today.

First, Lilla Rose's January FOTM and customer special.

The Flexi of the Month is Angel Wings and a matching headband.




January customer special is...




To order, go to www.lillarose.biz/beequabutterfly

Right now, if you go to my Facebook page, @beequabutterfly, there is a contest being held by me through today to be entered to win a free hair accessory. Also, I have a link post to Lilla Rose. They are having a Flexi Free Friday. You can enter to win a free Flexi clip from them!


Now, for the something new.

Don't worry, I am not abandoning Lilla Rose, but I am adding another layer to my business. Insert Abby and Anna Online Boutique. I joined because they have so many fashions that can make modest outfits. I love the shirt extenders and leggings can cover your legs, like wearing tights with out feet, while wearing a skirt. They even have fleece lined leggings to keep your legs really warm while wearing skirts in the winter.

If you would like to shop, my website is http://www.shopabbyanna.com/?afmc=1w9





Also, right now, you can become an Affiliate for only $8!!!

Sell cute and chic modest fashions, while getting 25% off. How great is that.

Oh yeah, they also have free shipping over $25. Can it get any better than this?

Check it out today!

My Facebook business page is @beequabutterflyboutique to keep up to date on the latest inventory.

No comments:

Post a Comment