Wednesday, March 1, 2017

March 2017

Hello my lovely blog readers! I pray that your February was a good month. It has been both spring and winter all in one weekend here and it made for a very confused event this past weekend for me.

Here are all the awesome things coming up in March for Lilla Rose.

March 2017
Retail Special Offer


For Customer & Guest Online Orders Only
One Free Bobby Pin for Retail orders of $40 or more
Or Two Free Bobby Pins for Retail orders of $50 or more
Eligible Bobby Pins are those available as singles with an original retail price of $5.50, while supplies last. Selection of free Bobby Pins for qualifying orders will be presented during final checkout.


The March 2017 Flexi of the month is Trinitee

There are also a few other new items as well.

Guitar

Delta

Celtic Braided 8

Diamontina

On another note, a couple weeks ago, Abby and Anna upgraded their website. So, my new website address is beequabutterfly.shopabbyanna.com 
Please keep in mind that it is still a very new company and are trying to get inventory is very difficult, since it seems to sell out as soon as it is uploaded on the site. The clothing is quality made, so everything sold on Abby and Anna is in high demand. I absolutely love the shirt extender and leggings that I have purchased so far. One day, I will get on of the super soft Bamboo fabric tunics or dresses. Another item I am liking, but it is not practical for me right now, since I am nursing my youngest, is the maxi dress, which has elbow length sleeves. Perfect for ladies who like to keep their arms mostly covered.

No comments:

Post a Comment