Friday, February 16, 2018

A new perspective

I know in the past, I wrote about how I never wear makeup or have my nails painted, as I am more into the all natural.

I wanted to give an update on the things I do differently now.

First off, makeup. I still do not wear a full face of makeup, as I still see that as lying to the world on what you really look like. Since I sell Lilla Rose at events now, I have started wearing a more natural looking eye shadow, mascara and lip stain. Yes, if you come to a show I am at 4-5 times a year, called Oddmall, I will be wearing purple eye shadow and purple lip stain, because that is what the show is about... standing out.

The more natural makeup that I have found is from various companies and with much trial and error.

My eye shadow and eye brushes are from Acti-Labs, which is a MLM from France. It has many natural products, but the palette from last summer was a great choice of colors that didn’t over power and stand out. Once I am done with this palette though, I will be switching to Karity brand, as then, I can choose the shades I want, with many colors to choose from. I also use the Black to do a very tiny eye liner on the top only. I’m not sure it can even be seen, but I know it is there.

For mascara, I love how my lashes look curled, but hate the clumps and fake look of most mascaras give. I asked around to friends and they recommended Clinique Naturally Glossy. I love that it comes in brown, which matches my hair, and the fact it looks like I am not wearing anything!

My lip stain is from LipSense. Yes, another MLM, actually the company is called Senegence. I love that I can put the stain on and it really does last 18 hours. My favorite color is called Caramel Apple, with it I use only the Glossy Gloss.

My nails, I have found that I have stopped biting my nails completely, if I keep a color on them. My favorite lacquers are from OPI and yes, another MLM Jamberry. But, in the past few weeks, I was introduced to yet another MLM, ColorStreet Nails. I am seriously loving these 100% nail polish strips. I like them so much, I have made 2 YouTube videos about them and I’m not even selling them! I have worn 3 sets so far and I have not had any scratches or chipping after wearing them for over a week. The longest I have worn a set is 1 week and 1 day, because I have wanted a change, but when I don’t have an event to go to and can keep them on for up to 2 weeks, I’d like to put them to the test. One huge test I will be putting the through, is the Oddmall event this weekend. Usually, I paint my nails and they do not last the weekend because of how I have to use my fingers to put Flexi Clips in and out of customer’s hair. I have high hopes...

I will be having a Nail Bar on Facebook, on March 5, if anyone is interested in helping me earn free sets.
You can check out the nail strips at https://www.mycolorstreet.com/JILLSHEPHARD

Anyway,  besides those products, I don’t use anything else.

If you would like to take a look at my YouTube channel to see my latest hair (or nail) videos, click HERE.

Of course, for awesome, durable hair accessories, www.lillarose.biz/beequaButterfly

No comments:

Post a Comment