Friday, November 19, 2010

Family Bedroom

I cannot believe it has taken me this long to post about our "Family bedroom".

4 weeks ago we decided that night time was just not working for us. We would tuck Tabitha into bed and then Eric, Grady and I would go into our bedroom to sleep. By morning Eric and I would be in some kind of contortion position because Tabitha would venture in at some point and lay at our feet. So, we decided that the basement bedroom has more than enough room for our king bed and her twin bed to be side by side. We will eventually also have the full size bed down there too.

It has worked out wonderfully! Tabitha sleeps in her bed all night long, since her bedside lays right up against Eric's side. I am really hoping that it also helps to transition Grady (eventually) much easier than we did with Tabitha.

The first-born seem to be the guinea pigs for their siblings...

No comments:

Post a Comment