Monday, September 5, 2011

Favorite fabrics

Well, to follow up on my favorite patterns, I need to let everyone know where I purchase my favorite fabrics.

Of course, most of the time, I shop at Jo Ann Fabrics because of the coupons and homeschooler's discount and other awesome sales they have. My favorites are the Calico fabrics.

The next place is eBay. You can find some awesome deals if you look hard enough. I did find a seller I like very much and she runs sales at her eBay store every few weeks. Her fabrics are quilting store qulaity, which means they are heavier and will last longer.

I also look at a few other websites. I have gotten a couple fabrics from Gehman's, a little more than I like to pay, but well worth the price.

There is also a fabric store I have been hearing about in Berlin, Ohio, Zinck's. Just looking at the website I get a headache though. It is just so much fabric piled so high. I can't imagine it taking under 3 hours to look through everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment