Monday, June 10, 2013

Lemon (or citrus) vinegar

Somewhere along the way. in the past month, I came across lemon vinegar, to help clean those stubborn greasy messes. I decided to try it and now I just have to share it with my readers! I usually just clean with straight white distilled vinegar that I get in bulk at Sam's Club, but this stuff rocks.

It is so simple.

Make lemonade (well, that's what we did...)

stick the lemon peels, cut into sections, into a quart canning jar
pour white vinegar over these
put a lid on
let set for 1-2 weeks on top of your fridge or in a cabinet (don't forget about it though)
strain into a spray bottle
use it on everything!

If you don't like lemon scent, then you can try it with oranges or even grapefruit too!

I would recommend using organic, so they don't have all those yucky sprays and pesticides on them.

So, there you go. Easy homemade cleaner that really works.

No comments:

Post a Comment