Tuesday, November 12, 2013

No-poo 4

Well, here I am 12 days later, finally washing my hair again. With 3 children, washing my hair is really not a top priority, since we do not leave the house more than once a week.

I did the baking soda (1/4 cup) and ACV wash last night. You can see that my hair in the crown is still greasy, but I am fine with that, since this really isn't a contest to see how fast I can get this all to work out. The ends seem to get curlier every time I wash. I did brush my hair with the boar bristle brush this morning after I did the initial pick comb through.

All in all, I am quite pleased with the results. I just need to try and wash my hair on a schedule, but unfortunately, schedules and I do not mix very well. I am a more, go with the flow kind of person.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment