Wednesday, November 13, 2013

We must find an alternative!

There is a first time for everything on my blog. I don't believe I have ever talked about politics, because really, I can't stand it. But, seeing as all of us in America are now being forced to have something we really don't want and can't afford, I thought I would say a few things.

First and foremost, I do not want Obamacare! There, plain and simple, black and white on my page. I am very happy not having to ever go to a medical establishment. In the event we ever had to in a true emergency, we have paid the hospital in full through a payment plan. The following link can be a great eye opener for some that think doctors are indispensable.

There is one thing though. There is a need for doctors, only a very few times in life. If you ever break a bone, they can set it correctly, then you can take boneset herb and heal on your own. Also if you have to have something foreign removed that needs operated on, such as a bullet or knife. As I see it, these are very rare things.

http://ezinearticles.com/?Essential-Oil-Alternatives-For-the-Top-10-Drugs-Prescribed-by-Pediatricians&id=4147626

We do not use conventional medicines in our house. I use homeopathics, herbs, and essential oils. That really does take care of everything I have come across, even childhood diseases. The following links are the 2 books on homeopathy, I have on hand for any type of illness that occurs in our household.

http://www.amazon.com/Homeopathic-Self-Care-Quick-Guide-Family/dp/076150706X/ref=sr_1_4?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1384353476&sr=1-4&keywords=ullman+homeopathy

http://www.amazon.com/Handbook-Homoeopathic-Alternatives-Immunisation-Curtis/dp/1874581029

I also use this e-book as a reference for essential oils.

There is also a good e-book to read here.

I purchase homeopathics from a couple local health food stores, The Vitamin Shoppe, and Affordable Homeopathy.
I purchase herbs from Mountain Rose Herbs or grow them in my garden and dehydrate them myself every year to keep on hand.
I purchase essential oils from a local health food store, our co-op (UNFI), or Native Nutritionals.

To conclude, I will be waiting until the last possible second to get this Obammable thing. The plan is, like many others I know, to pay the penalty this year and then see how everyone else that

does get this thing responds to the whole ordeal. I pray that in the end, it all work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment