Thursday, December 19, 2013

Don't Mess with Homeschoolers!

I have great news! After many homeschooling parents across the country flooded Capri Cafaro's phone lines, she had decided with withdraw the bill that only came to homeschooler's attention Monday night.

Politicians need to wake up and figure out that homeschooling parents know their rights and will enforce everything we have to get something out of our way, that impedes on our freedoms.

If you called the offices, as I posted yesterday, I just want to say thank you!

Unfortunately the fight may not be over. Ms. Cafaro did repeal, but has said that she will be working on a new re-worded version after the 1st of the year. So, we may be doing this again sooner than later. I have contacted Glen Beck, but have not heard from him, since he is a firm believer in homeschooling. I contacted him before I knew of the repeal, so I hope he, or whom ever keeps track of his Facebook account, keeps tabs on this. I am actually surprised he didn't say anything about it today, seeing as he is a member of the HSLDA, or so I believe him to be.

Don't worry, God is with us. Also, I will keep my readers posted. As soon as I find out anything more, be certain that I will have the information on my blog ready for anyone willing to fight for our freedoms, as we are.

No comments:

Post a Comment