Thursday, July 10, 2014

Update

Today I ate my first sun warmed tomato off the vine. This will be the first of few. This spring brought too much rain and much of my garden has either been drown or eaten by ground hogs. I did get many peas, but other than that, the ground hogs enjoyed a mixture of my lovingly grown broccoli, Brussels sprouts, and peppers. Most of the flower garden is non-existent, the herbs are stunted, and the rest are trying desperately to hold on and grow. Even the yard that we seeded is having a very hard time.

In another subject, my wonderful, dear husband will be 40 at the end of this month. I know he doesn't read my blog, do it is safe to tell everyone else that I am planning a surprise get together with family and friends. Just incase he does read this, I won't tell you where or exactly when, but scheduling has been very difficult. It is even more difficult to get ahold of his friends, since I never call them, no one would answer their phones, since they don't know my number! It took me calling 4 times to get ahold of one friend!

Life has been such a whirlwind the past few months, and I wouldn't change most of it. As long as I have my God, my husband, and my children, I am happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment