Wednesday, March 30, 2016

What are you doing?

So, as I lay here with my little Tobias, nursing him to sleep for a nap.  I am wondering what all of my blog readers are doing right now. Working?  Cleaning your home?  Shopping? What ever you are doing, remember to give God glory in everything you do.

Earlier, Tabitha and I were practicing hair on cosmetology doll heads, getting ready for a small home party I am having next Sunday, as well as practicing what we will say to people at a craft fair I booked into to share and sell Lilla Rose.

If you are looking for a way to get rid of plastic claws and hair accessories that have to be replaced, consider giving Lilla Rose Flexi Clips a try. There is a 90 day exchange policy and 1 year warranty! I can tell you, that these Flexi Clips are strong! I wear a mega (biggest size they sell) in my thick, hip long hair in a bun, and it has to be strong to hold all of my hair. It is also light weight and very comfortable. I fix my hair in the morning and don't worry about it until I hit the pillow at night.

www.lillarose.biz/beequabutterfly 

No comments:

Post a Comment