Saturday, March 12, 2016

I'm back!

Has it really been over a year since I last blogged? Life's blessings have seemed to make me have less time for everything, let alone blogging. 4 months ago tomorrow, we welcomed another son into our family. His name is Tobias Arnold. His pregnancy was not as drastic as with Emmett, but it was still more than I remember going through with my first 2. Must just be me getting older.

So many other things have happened, that I wouldn't know where to begin.

Recently, I have been toying around with the idea of becoming a Lilla Rose consultant, though I think at first it would be nice to just get the consultant discount and build into it slowly. I don't think home parties would work for me, but online parties and eventually craft shows and fairs could be on the agenda with my daughter as my model for demonstrations. I may even do giveaways on the blog. Who knows where this will lead? I first heard about Lilla Rose years ago and you may even remember that I tried to make my own Flexi Clips, but I can not even come close to the quality this company can provide. They have even added a few hair accessories since then. I heard about it again today from a blog I follow, called Modest Mom, which I have linked at the bottom of my blog page. That got the wheel turning. I even decided to order You Pins, so I can get rid of the plastic claws I have been using as of late to keep my bun in place.

I would love comments and opinions! I would love to know if anyone would want me to be their online consultant.

If I do become one, I will update, so that anyone can purchase on my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment