Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Grady tidbits

Well, my little boy is going to be 2 years old this week. I don't have a baby anymore. I am becoming more and more emotional about it as the days go by. I did this with Tabitha too though.

Grady no longer needs me to get him to sleep. He has gone to sleep with Eric 3 times this week. My lap feels very empty right now. At least I know he will come running to me every morning for at least a little while longer for a quick nursing to fully wake up and start his day. I also am blessed that I get to sleep beside him still. I'm not in any hurry to put him in his own section of our family bedroom just yet.

I tried to find the perfect "flair" on Facebook that said that I've been nursing for 5 years, 1 month and 4 days straight, but all I could find was up to 2 years, so that is what I posted, since it pertains to Grady right now anyway.

Ok, so on with the 2 little tidbits that I could think of.

1. Grady had 3 visitors within hours of his birth. I think people couldn't believe that we really had a homebirth and expected to see something out of a gory movie when they came over.

2. Grady likes to dress up and wear "pretty" stuff. Can you blame him? He hangs around momma and Tabitha all day long. But at the end of the day, he is definitely all boy, he is running around the house and getting bruises and rough housing. He also like to hit EVERYTHING with his plastic baseball bat.

No comments:

Post a Comment