Saturday, May 17, 2014

Life

You know, I started trying to write this a month or so ago, but I had to put it on hold. I had a lot of anger going through me and I needed to vent, but God gave me a blank mind and I couldn't get my thoughts out on paper, so I stopped, calmed down, and waited until I could write what needed to be said and not just a mish mash of things that couldn't be deciphered.

Life has many ups and downs. There are so many people in our lives that just don't understand what we are going through. When Eric and I got married, we made many rules to follow.

First was that we would never start drinking or smoke. That would be automatic grounds for divorce. We teach our children that smoking and drinking is an abomination as said in the Bible.

Second, whom ever cooks does not clean. That has had to be tweaked in recent years, since I am the Stay at Home Mother and I hardly ever see my dear husband who works a crazy amount of hours, so I can live my dream, but when he is home and cooks, I do try to do the dishes for him.

Third, is plain and simple. I am a Stay at Home Mother, which means... I stay at home. I do not go off all over the place shopping or hanging out with friends. I am a mother to the children God has blessed us with and do not have time for frivolities. I nurse and cloth diaper our babies, I keep our home in a decent order at all times, laundry is done every day, dishes are done as I have time, the children are home schooled, I keep the accounts straight, and I cook from scratch meals >90% of the time. I also keep the children in optimal health by not allowing many processed foods and letting them be children, letting them run and play outdoors as much as possible and dig in the dirt to learn about the wonders of nature that God put right in front of us. So far if we are ill, I am blessed to be using only
 herbs, essential oils, and homeopathy. My children have never had any conventional medicine or vaccine. We do not go to a medical doctor, but do go occasionally to a chiropractor. We have not had to go to our naturopath in 4 years, thank the Lord.

Some people may read this and think I am nuts, but aren't we as wives supposed to submit to our husbands? People now seem to read the Bible, but do not think it really applies to now. Of course it applies to now. God's rule are for forever, not a "back in the day" kind of thing. There are no time stamps on what God commands. The sooner everyone understands this, the happier people will become.

No comments:

Post a Comment