Tuesday, September 30, 2014

ED: Day2

Today, I had the same breakfast as yesterday, since my oldest boy, Grady, wanted some too.

Snack: Kiwi and trail mix base (no dried fruit, except the banana chips)
 


Lunch: Bed of greens, celery, 1/2 roasted beet, cucumber, alfalfa sprouts,1 can Shelton's chicken breast (5oz size), 1/4C black beans, avocado dressing

Dinner: Bell & Evans Chicken Burger, spaghetti squash, broccoli, side salad with avocado dressing, homemade pear juice with ground chia seed (to help make me feel full)

Snack: Apple, 1 roasted beet, chicken broth with wild rice blend and garbanzo beans garnished with parsley

Today I went to my local health food store (yes, again!) and got coconut aminos to make stir fry sometime this week and buckwheat flour so that we can have pancakes. The ground chia seed that I mixed in my drink at dinner will also be an egg substitute, but I will post more on that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment