Thursday, January 6, 2011

1 Year Through the Bible pt1

On January 1, I started reading the Bible from the beginning again, and am on a schedule to finish it before the end of the year. I am keeping an outline journal so that if I need to look up something, I just have to scan my outline.

I have read only a few days and it is amazing what we are told in stories as children at CHURCH, yet to find out now that there is way more to the story and facts are not as they were taught.

1st Point: It says right in the Bible that a day is evening to morning (as is the day in the Hebrew calendar)

2nd Point: God told Noah to take 7...7, not 2...male and 7 female clean beast and 2 male and 2 female unclean beast, also 7 male and 7 female fowl

3rd Point: The flooding rains came for 40 days and nights, but they were on the Ark for 150 days!

I feel if you are going to teach children a story, it should be the WHOLE story, not dumbed down.

As I come across more things, I will blog about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment