Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Blog description

My blog started out as a public diary. It was meant to let everyone get a glimpse of our everyday lives. In the past 4 months, everything seems to be changing, since I have started reading the Bible daily and growing closer to God.

I still update on our lives, but it is no longer a pity party for me, since that's what is seemed like for a few weeks. I have said things that I needed to get out in the open and off my chest, so that I can move forward and not look back.
Now I am writing about what God lays in my heart, not to say that I won't still update on our daily lives. I read something in the Bible and it peaks my interest, so I research it. I don't go to just 1 website and quote what they say. I read every one's opinions and come to my own conclusions.

God has given me the ability to make my voice known through my blog, since most of you know that I often get too flustered to speak and give opinions person to person. Also, it seems that when I read things on the internet that are false, I get very emotionally upset and start trembling, that people are not seeing what God has shown me in his Word.

I am so very blessed to have people actually reading my blog. I hope that this continues. I found it very interesting, and truly amazing that I have had readers from Netherlands, Slovenia, Canada, China, United Kingdom, Denmark, Belarus, France, and India according to my status page. I would love to have people comment on my blog when they read it, so that I can get to know all of my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment