Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Going with the flow

Well, I have discovered in life, it is better to just go with the flow, instead of fighting your way through. And so it is with business also. I have had quite a few plans fall through the past few days, but know what? I kept my chin up and proclaimed, "NEXT!".
My grand opening home party is now cancelled, I wasn't accepted, or there was no room on multiple craft shows I tried to get into for this month, and the list just goes on.
I did find a wonderful Facebook page that has other Lilla Rose consultants and also a local craft fair page that I now help others match up what they and I can do. A weight seems to be lifted from my chest. There is also another opportunity available to me, but I have people researching whether it is against policy or not.
Please keep me in your prayers. I believe God showed me this business for a reason. I pray that our family and friends will be blessed by it.

www.lillarose.biz/beequabutterfly

No comments:

Post a Comment