Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Modest Feminine Plus Size Nursing Momma Wednesday

A blog that I read quite a bit, always has Feminine Friday's, which I really like, but I thought I need to put my twist on it. I am a plus sized, nursing momma, who is constantly looking for the best way to look feminine, and not frumpy. I decided about 7 years ago that I also needed to be modest about my dress. So, here we are. I am hoping to give encouragement to all plus, nursing moms out there, by showing we don't have to wear tents in order to dress modest and feminine, while feeding our little ones.

My definition of modesty and being feminine may differ from your own. In my opinion, modesty does not show your upper arms, your cleavage, your bra straps, your midriff, or your knees. To be feminine, is to look and feel pretty.

During this series, you will most likely learn, that I really like lace, eyelet, and pink, although the, I will try my best to switch it up. I also practically live in Bravado tanks to keep my midriff covered.

My plan is to give you 1-2 whole outfit ideas, from head to toe. I will be linking all of the items, so if you want to purchase any of the items, you will be able to do so.



From head to toe:
Lilla Rose Tiara Crystal Flexi Clip
Stella & Dot Deja Vu Pearl Studs
Thirty-One Avenue Scarf in Navy Perfect Pendant
Bravado Dream Nursing Tank in White
Dress Barn roz & ALI Plus Size Knit Top in Peach
Thirty-One Diamond District purse in City Charcoal Snake
OPI Infinite Shine You Can Count On It
Dress Barn Plus Size Navy Crochet Skirt in Shipshape Navy
Rockport Total Motion Taja Quarter Strap in Deep Ocean Casual Suede

If I had unlimited funds, I would definitely purchase this entire outfit! The Peachy pink shirt with the navy crocheted lace skirt and comfy Rockport wedges, you will definitely be ready for a day of shopping or lunch out with your mom and sisters (and baby or course)! Don't forget to get a matching Flexi to put on the scarf too.

www.lillarose.biz/beequabutterfly

No comments:

Post a Comment