Sunday, April 17, 2016

I did it

There are only a few social media outlets that I have decided to, I guess you would say, try to enjoy?
I started out on Facebook because my brother really wanted to keep in touch better, so I joined. Now I run my own page as well as 3 other groups and my Lilla Rose business page. Next, I joined Twitter, for some unknown reason. Then, I kept hearing about Pinterest, so I joined. I have found a few things on there that are cute or helpful ideas, but I still don't understand how or why it's so popular. Now, I did it. I have joined Instagram. I still am not certain what it is really used for, but I am on it, and within a few hours, I had 9 followers, which I am totally clueless on how they found me in the first place. So, if anyone would like to follow me on Instagram, I am under Beequa Butterfly.

Also, if anyone would like to order from me, I currently have an Internet party going on until Sunday, April 24, 2016. Just go to www.lillarose.biz/parties/15778

If you read this and would like to purchase some beautiful haircessories go to
www.lillarose.biz/beequabutterfly

No comments:

Post a Comment