Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Tween Tuesday

Phew! Is this hard. It seems all ever find so far for skirts are maxi skirts, which IMO... I could live in them, but tweens need variety, so I will keep hunting. But, for this week, here is what I came up with. I know, I know, it is a lot of black, and the patterns don't match, but that is all the rage right now. Plus, if you ever venture to Toronto, Ontario, Canada, you will fit right in, trust me! I actually love going up there and seeing all of the eclectic fashion.



Lilla Rose Simple Flower U Pins
Hanna Andersson Swedest Slipover Top in apple red
Total Girl Cocoon Cardigan in black
Thirty-One Perfecr Cents Wallet in Graphic Weave
OPI Infinite Shine in We're in the Black
River Island Girls Black Floral Print Maxi
Crocs Rhonda Wedge Sandal in black

No comments:

Post a Comment