Sunday, May 22, 2016

LuLaRoe clothing

A few months ago, I was introduced to a new line of clothing. I waited and waited to share this with you, because I mistakenly thought that I need to purchase from one consultant, which now I know is far from the truth. If you are on Facebook, you will be able to purchase the clothes, otherwise, you will have to seek the consultants in your area for their Pop-Up Boutiques. If you are on Facebook, please start your LuLaRoe clothing searches with my friend, Theresa, https://www.facebook.com/groups/1707455732863569/. Otherwise, just type in the search LuLaRoe, and hundreds of pages will pop up. Every consultant has different items. No 2 consultants have the same colors, prints, etc. For modesty, I have chosen the Maxi as my favorite skirt and the Classic T as my favorite shirt. For sizing, I would recommend going down at least 1 size.

LuLaRoe Maxi


The leggings are a big feature of the clothing line up. There are kid and adult sizes. I wear the TC (Tall & Curvy), and they are wonderful. Be aware that they do have solid colors as well as all the funky prints you could ever dream up and more. I wear the solid color leggings under my, below the knee, jean skirts on cooler days of the year. There is definitely something for everyone, even pizza leggings...

LuLaRoe solid purple TC Legging
Classic T (my unicorn)


Lilla Rose goes well with LuLaRoe (yes it is a tongue twister and gets very confusing for vendor events...). Not only can you coordinate your hair accessories with the clothes, you can put a clip on the bottom hem of the shirt, like girls used to use scrunchies in the 80's. www.lillarose.biz/beequabutterfly




No comments:

Post a Comment