Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Modest Feminine Plus Size Nursing Momma Wednesday

Today, I felt I needed to follow what makes me feel pretty. Pink is my absolute favorite color. If you could look at my closet (and a few rooms in our home) you would have no doubt that is my favorite, much to my husband's chagrin.

This dress has a surplice front, which is great for nursing, but too low for modesty, which is why I have added a half tee to put underneath. I often wear this type of dress and also put a regular shirt over top. Either way, surplice dresses seem the way to go.

So, here I give you, Pretty in Pink.



Lilla Rose Rosaline
Deborah & Co. Half Tee Shirtsleeve in Gray
Chew beads Waverly Teething Necklace in Stormy Gray
Holy Clothing Cotton Candy Pixie Boho Georgette Inlay Elastic Waist Zigzag Hem Sun Dress
Thirty-One Sling Bac Bag in Grey Wave
OPI Infinite Shine in Steel Waters Run Deep
J. Jill Capri Leggings in White
Hush Puppies Lolly Chaste in Gray Suede

I may just have to break down and get this dress!

www.lillarose.biz/beequabutterfly

No comments:

Post a Comment