Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Modest Feminine Plus Size Nursing Momma Wednesday

Some of you may be wondering why I do not post necklaces, other than teething jewelry, or dangle earrings. I don't feel that that type of jewelry is good for mom or baby. It is a major distraction when you have a nursling who wants to grab anything and everything. I have not worn necklaces or and dangle earrings for almost 10 years, as I have always had a nursling. Do I miss wearing them? Not really. I have figured out that this season of life is about my nurslings, and not me. I don't feel jewelry really makes or breaks an outfit. Most days, I just have my Bravado Essential Tank (which they discontinued...) to hide my midriff, knit shirt, and a long skirt on, and I am set. If I go out of the house, I slip on a pair of Birki's, yes, even in the dead of winter, unless there is a lot of snow on the ground, and I'm good to go.
I also will not be posting any make up, as I do not feel the need to wear that either, which I blogged about a couple years ago. I do occasionally wear nail polish, but even that is limited, which is why I may or may not show an OPI polish. OPI is the best polish without all of the terrible chemicals in it that seems to last. This is the only brand of polish I personally recommend.

Lilla Rose Daisy Freestyle Flexi Clip
CJ Banks Crochet Front Tee
Chewbeads Jane Teething Necklace in Violet
OPI Infinite Shine in Lavendurable
Thirty-One Go-To Tote in Navy Dancing Dot
ModCloth Once In an Isle Skirt
Softspots Neima in Navy Velvet Sheep Nappa


For those who celebrate Mother's Day, this would be very pretty to wear to brunch. The Thirty-One tote seems like it would great for a mini diaper bag.

www.lillarose.biz/beequabutterfly

No comments:

Post a Comment