Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Tween Tuesday

Phew! It's getting hot outside. Time to get some cool summer fashions. Again, for the nail polish, I went sparkly, yet neutral. I thought about the yellow polish, but for a tween, I feel those nail colors are.not appropriate, although if you feel it is fine, there is one called Primary Yellow, and boy is it!
I happen to own Happy Anniversary, which is in the list today. It is much more sheer than the website shows. My daughter and I usually put it as a sheer layer over another sheer neutral or cream color.



Lilla Rose Daisy Flexi Clip (also available in U Pins)
Primary the polo in Sunshine
OPI Nail Lacquer in Happy Anniversary
by&by Girl Black Maxi Skirt
Clarks Breeze Sea in Yellow

In hind sight, this outfit reminds me of bees. Save the bees!

No comments:

Post a Comment