Friday, November 7, 2014

Dating

We are not even close to begin letting our children date, but we need to have a plan and be on the same page when the time does come. I have recently started watching the Duggar family show on YouTube and really like the aspects of courtship. I came across another blog today, by accident and really like what she has to say. I have read a few other of her posts and feel very in line with what she says.

http://www.generationcedar.com/main/2013/04/recreational-modern-dating-is-absurd.html

I encourage you to pray and seek God's guidance for your own situations. I do know that I do not want what I had. My husband is blessed not to have had numerous heart breaks and disappointments. I was his first and only girlfriend. I wish I had saved my first kiss for my husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment