Sunday, November 2, 2014

ED2: Chocolate

Since I am now eating quite a variety of foods again, I skipped a few days to give my body a little rest. I was also having quite a bit of stress and a big flare up, since I tried to eat Italian bread as a pizza crust without sauce. I cannot eat bread with yeast in it. Plain and simple. I am so floored that that seems to be what at least part of the problem is. My precious husband has been brain storming trying to get things in the house that I can eat. I made lemon poppy seed quick bread the other night and had no reaction to it. So, it looks as though we will be making quick breads and biscuits to substitute bread for at least me. We may even phase out yeasted bread entirely from our household, but that is up in the air right now.

Today, I am having chocolate coconut milk. 3 cups split. I made it with Dagoba organic cacao and organic sugar. I blended it with our immersion blender and it was like drinking a chocolate milk shake. I may just have to make this again!

There was no noticeable reaction to nightshades, so now I can have pasta with red sauce again.

No comments:

Post a Comment