Tuesday, November 18, 2014

ED2: Wine

I have been happy so far with what this diet has shown me. I was actually worried that nothing would trigger a reaction and it would be for nothing. I am starting to heal, now that I have found out what it truly is that is wrong. So now, I can move on to the last couple of food challenges, so I can go on my merry little way to eating what I want and not be so paranoid about what is in each item.
I will be retrying chocolate and yeast bread sometime in February, so I will hopefully post about those again around that time.

Today will be wine. I have selected my absolute favorite, a muscat ice wine. I will have 3 - 1oz servings. I am very cautious about this, since I drink wine about 2 times a year and I usually only have about 3-4 ounces each time. Alcohol is not high on our list, unless it is to cook with, hence my hesitancy.

I did not have a reaction to peanuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment