Sunday, December 12, 2010

Pregnancy... The beginning

I have decided to use my blog to keep up with what I do during my pregnancies to stay healthy.

Since I am still nursing Grady and I am planning another homebirth, I must take responsibility for every action I do and do not make.

First, I take prenatal vitamins, which should be a given.

Second, I drink at least 8oz of Raspberry Leaf tea daily, from the day I find out I'm pregnant until a couple weeks after the baby is born.

Third, I eat the Brewer Diet http://www.bradleybirth.com/PD.aspx as closely as I can EVERYDAY. If you are planning a homebirth, you must be nourished throughout. This pregnancy should be very nourished, since I now make our own bone broths and we do not eat out more than 2 times a month.

As I progress through this pregnancy, I will get more in depth my thoughts on birthing and other issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment