Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Pregnancy part 2

Well, I have yet to feel "pregnant" yet. I know some people would give anything to have my pregnancies. I have never thrown up, except last time when I hit transition. I am blessed. I do have lower back aches, but that really doesn't count. I know I am only a few weeks along, but I do long for the day that I have a slight bit of nausea from Eric's cologne (happened both times before).

Another thing I wanted to write about is breaking the news. Everytime I find out, I just can't help but shout tothe world how happy and excited we are to have a new baby on the way. Everyone always seems very happy for us, until this time. I don't know why, but all 3 times my Mom has never seemed happy. She is always... I don't know the word for it! With Tabitha we called her first. The response was "Are you sure?". With Grady she was the 3rd to know, the response was "Oh, ok...". This time was "OOPS!!". REALLY!!!??? I honestly don't get it. Also this time when we told Eric's parents, they seemed less than thrilled and commented on me still nursing Grady. Are our parents really trying to push us away? It seems so.

No comments:

Post a Comment