Thursday, October 9, 2014

ED: Day 11

I'm running out of ideas for unique and interesting foods. If anyone has a recipe that I can actually make, please send it to me. No pictures today either as I will be busy cleaning the house and my Mom will be over to visit.

Breakfast: Hot rice cereal, coconut milk, pear butter
Snack: Grapes
Lunch: Lettuce, carrots, cucumber, celery, sprout mix, beet, garbanzo beans, black beans, olive oil dressing

Dinner: Olive Garden - Eric decided we needed to go out to eat, so the only thing I could find on the menu that could be unseasoned was the Fillet Mignon with the asparagus. I also had the salad, but had the waitress not put in the peppers, tomatoes, croutons, and dressing in the salad. I had olive oil and salt on my salad. I think this was the only time I have ever come out of that restaurant not feeling over stuffed and actually a little hungry still. When I got home, I had a pumpkin pie for dessert to help get the pungent red onion taste out of my mouth.

Snack: Apple, granola

No comments:

Post a Comment