Sunday, October 5, 2014

ED: Day 7

Today's breakfast was very good. My sweet husband made buckwheat pancakes. I am very surprised my husband and the kids liked it too! He also brought home for me some rice wraps he found at an Asian grocery store near where he works. I love him so much!!!

Breakfast: Buckwheat pancakes, apple
Snack: Grapes
Lunch: Leftover chicken stir fry in a rice wrap with coconut amino's

Snack:Kiwi, granola, trail mix
Dinner: hamburger, Brussels sprouts, sweet potato fries, (salad) lettuce, carrots, sprout mix, olive oil dressing
Snack: rice cereal, coconut milk, banana

I was busy today. I made some granola so I can munch on that this week. I also made some "almond joys" without the cacao powder to have when I get a sweet tooth during the day.
I do have coconut buttons (coconut oil, cinnamon, raw honey) in the freezer, when I remember.

On another note, I weighed myself yesterday and I have lost 5lbs since I have started this. I am just praying it does not affect my milk for Emmett. Hopefully with all the oatmeal I eat, it will keep my supply just right. This is another reason I decided to make granola. So, you should be seeing some amount of oatmeal on my lists daily, from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment