Thursday, October 2, 2014

ED: Day 4

Now, I told you not to expect culinary greatness...
I again for breakfast, had baked oatmeal with a drizzle of coconut milk and topped with pecans and dried cherries.
Snack: 1 banana
Lunch: Mixed greens, alfalfa sprouts, cauliflower, celery, cucumber, garbanzo beans, black beans, 1/2 beet, carrots, and olives with avocado dressing

Snack: Cantaloupe, 1 date

While cooking dinner, I enjoyed a pear juice with ground chia seeds.
Dinner: Pork chop, broccoli, grilled zucchini, and quinoa.

Snack: Trail mix base with dried cranberries, rice cake with almond butter

I will have to be honest here. This is not as easy as some may think. I am not making my family eat a lot of what I am eating, so between the daily regular stuff, I am also making a meal for me and a meal for everyone else, because with 3 young kids and a picky eater husband, you just can not expect them to live on beans, rice and lettuce for the next few weeks. I will be very glad when I am finally able to start adding things back in to my diet. It's just not fair to have them eat cookies and ice cream (though very limited in the first place) in front of me!

No comments:

Post a Comment