Thursday, October 16, 2014

Update 1 for ED

Well, I heard from my naturopath, finally. I sent her an email last week and didn't hear from her until this morning. I have a phone appointment with her tomorrow to discuss some things, but 1 thing she did say was to go back on phase 1. So, I went grocery shopping today to find other things I could liven my diet with, until I am allowed to try phase 2. This really stinks, but hopefully in the end, it was not a waste.
So, on I go with phase 1. I'm not sure if I will continue the daily menus or not. I will probably post when I have something new and exciting for a meal, but I just don't see my menu changing that drastically anytime soon.
I did find some really cool pumpkin, ginger rice noodles and buckwheat hot cereal at a grocery store called Earth Fare that is around here. I also finally found rice bread that I can eat. We will see how these taste...
I did have tilapia pan fried in coconut oil tonight for dinner, which was a much needed change. I have left overs, so it looks as though that will be a dinner on Saturday night too. Tomorrow night will be steak.
Please pray my skin condition clears very soon, or I may be eating this for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment